Baturraden is a part of the Banyumas Regency whose capital is Purwokerto, Central Java. If you are looking for both beautiful and fresh place, then Baturraden would to be the perfect choice. The cool air paired with the relaxed pace of life is Baturraden’s daily routine. The mighty Mount Slamet protects Baturraden from above and the landscape of the city of Purwokerto extends from below.
Baturraden will witness the union of two music groups of different cultures. OZMA, a quintet from France that labeled itself as an explosive jazz, will meet Kenaca Laras, a traditional Calung group from Kemutug Lor Village, Baturraden, which will act as the host. The union of these two groups of different music genres and different philosophical values will certainly guarantee an incredible spectacle. It will be even more interesting with the concept of outdoor stage that overlooks the captivating landscape of Baturraden. This performance will be held on November 21, 2018 at Caping Park, Km 8, Baturraden,
Banyumas. Caping Park is one of the more recent tourist destinations in Baturraden. Spektakel Plesir offers a travel package for those who wish to watch this exceptional performance. In addition to being a witness to the fusion of Western and Eastern spectacle, you will also visit several natural and cultural tourist destinations around Baturraden, Purwokerto and Banyumas Raya.
Sounds interesting? Of course!
Day 1: Tuesday, November 20, 2018. Purwokerto
Arrival: Purwokerto Train Station,
Meals: lunch, dinner.
We will arrive in Purwokerto at noon, eat lunch at the legendary Soto Jalan Bank restaurant, and check in at the inn. After checking in, we will see the rehearsal of OZMA and Kenca Laras. Then, we will enjoy the beauty of one of the waterfalls located in the Baturraden area. At night, we will eat dinner at the Putri Gunung traditional restaurant while enjoying the night view of Purwokerto from Baturraden.
Day 2: Wednesday, November 21, 2018. Banyumas and its surroundings.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
After breakfast we will go to Cikakak Village which is famous for its fine quality Ciu (alcoholic beverage). We will see the preparation and the process of making Ciu and have lunch at a restaurant with a rural ambience in the Banyumas area. If there is enough time, we will visit the house of Ahmad Tohari, a writer. In the afternoon, we will return to the inn to rest and prepare to attend the performance. After an early dinner, we will go to the location of the performance to enjoy OZMA X Kencana Laras.
Day 3: Thursday, November 22, 2018. Purwokerto.
Return. Meals: breakfast, lunch.
After breakfast, we will go to a souvenir center in Tanjung, Purwokerto. After that, we will go to Purwokerto Train Station.
End of the trip.
October 15 - November 15, 2018, limited slots:
Maximum 10 people.
Reservation: 30% of the price.
Full payment must be done maximum 5 (five) days before the date of departure.
Purwokerto Train Station, Central Java. Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Purwokerto Train Station, November 22, 2018.
OZMA X Kencana Laras in Baturraden (3 days 2 nights):
- 2 people = Rp. 2,700,000 / person
- 4 people = Rp. 2,300,000 / person
- 6 people = Rp. 2,000,000 / person
- 8 people = Rp. 1,750,000 / person
- 10 people = Rp. 1,600,000 / person
- Accommodation (sharing room, 1 room 2 people)
- Land transportation
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Gifts for the locals (calung group, ciu maker, etc.)
- Traditional demonstration (process of making ciu)
- Local guide
- Entrance ticket if needed
- Local authorization
- Travel insurance (Zurich Indonesia)
Prices do not include:
- Train tickets to and from Purwokerto Train Station
- Personal expenditures
- Personal interests
Items that should be brought:
- Sufficient clothes
- Warm clothes
- Comfortable footwear Raincoat or small umbrella
- Personal medicines
- Favorite food or snacks
- Participants with chronic or congenital disease have to inform Spektakel Plesir! in writing prior to the trip.
- Spektakel Plesir! are not responsible for delays / changes of flight schedule or missing the flight due to the participants’ oversight. The travel plan will be modified properly in case of delay / change of flight schedule. Any additional costs incurred due to missing the flight will be charged to the participants.
- In case of flight cancellation on the departure day, any matters related to the participation in the trip have to be discussed first. If the final decision is to cancel/postpone the trip, refund of the trip expenses will be distributed after recalculation of the refundable fees to the participants is made.
- In case of flight cancellation on the return day that results in additional cost, discussion will be held to share the cost with other participants.
- Sailing, snorkeling, diving (including free-diving), trekking, hunting, and other activities done during the trip are high-risk activities that can produce minor or major incident.
- Registration and participation in this trip are done with the full consent of the participants without any coercion. Accidents that occur during the trip are the responsibility of the participants. Spektakel Plesir! are not to be sued in the event of accident. However, Spektakel Plesir! will help as far as possible if this happens.
- Every trip schedule has been well planned in consideration of nature and weather condition, but if extreme weather changes take place during the trip, resulting in changes and/or cancellation of the trip, Spektakel Plesir! cannot be condemned for this force majeure.
- Various additional activities (optional) to be done during the trip have to undergo the confirmation of Spektakel Plesir! prior to departure.
- This trip is protected by local travel insurance.
- Trip participants are considered to agree with the General Terms of this trip in case of the lack of email/confirmation to Spektakel Plesir! prior to the departure day regarding the aforementioned conditions.